Quantcast

[Cherokee] 504 Gateway Timeout

Leonel Nunez
Hello:

I have a python app on with an Information Source. That information source
is using  localhost:9999

This app needs to wait for a sync process, this process is taking sometime
to complete, that time it's ok.

I guess is taking more time to complete and cherokee returns 504 Gateway
Timeout

Searched the docs and the cherokee admin how to increase that timeout but
found nothing about it.

Is there a way to increase the timeout ?

Thank you

Leonel

Re: [Cherokee] 504 Gateway Timeout

Mateusz Pawlowski
On Tue, 2012-03-13 at 19:51 -0700, Leonel Nunez wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I have a python app on with an Information Source. That information source
> is using  localhost:9999
>
> This app needs to wait for a sync process, this process is taking sometime
> to complete, that time it's ok.
>
> I guess is taking more time to complete and cherokee returns 504 Gateway
> Timeout
>
> Searched the docs and the cherokee admin how to increase that timeout but
> found nothing about it.
>
> Is there a way to increase the timeout ?

I usually increase spawning timeout on source...

--
Mateusz Pawlowski <[hidden email]>

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: [Cherokee] 504 Gateway Timeout

Leonel Nunez
> On Tue, 2012-03-13 at 19:51 -0700, Leonel Nunez wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> I have a python app on with an Information Source. That information
>> source
>> is using  localhost:9999
>>
>> This app needs to wait for a sync process, this process is taking
>> sometime
>> to complete, that time it's ok.
>>
>> I guess is taking more time to complete and cherokee returns 504 Gateway
>> Timeout
>>
>> Searched the docs and the cherokee admin how to increase that timeout
>> but
>> found nothing about it.
>>
>> Is there a way to increase the timeout ?
>

> I usually increase spawning timeout on source...
>

> --
> Mateusz Pawlowski <[hidden email]>

Thank you ..  I believed that timeout was only for a new interpreter in
case the information source died

Leonel