Quantcast

[Cherokee] SilverStripe & Market problem

[Cherokee] SilverStripe & Market problem

Gour-Gadadhara Dasa
Hello!

I'd like to install SilverStripe from the Market in order to find out how the
rewriting rules are set.

The problem is that I did install that application some months ago, but then
manually removed it not being happy how it was installed (it didn't fit my
localhost development layout), and it's still listed on the Market site without
possibility to be removed?

The idea of the Market is great, but the implementation sucks (a
bit)...Cherokee can't install new instance of SS, nor am I able to remove it
from the list. Any hint what to do?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)

http://atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: 52B5C810