Quantcast

Need help on Cherokee

mdavid2574661
Folks, I am a new user of Cherokee - started using it only yesterday - so please be gentle and guide me. I have setup one site - bmcnoida.org and it is running fine.

Here is my query for another site.

the domain samartha.info is a drupal site so I can set up the rules for that. OK.

However samartha.info/techblogs/ is a wordpress site.

How do I make Cherokee write the rules for Wordpress when techblogs is accessed.

I want to migrate that site to cherokee.

Please guide me step by step.

Also: I want to create a new subdomain called photos.bmcnoida.org and make it serve from the /photos directory.

Any one who accesses bmcnoida.org/photos should automatically be redirected to photos.bmcnoida.org.
How do I do this?

Please guide me step by step.

So far, I am enjoying Cherokee. Well done devs.

Thanks.

God bless you all.

Michael

Re: Need help on Cherokee

mdavid2574661
Bumping this up

Any one knows the answer? Please help folks.